- Return Policy
Thought here for winters from here //Designed for our Winters
• Soft and hot knit
• Doubled in micropolar
• folded edge
• Striped combo
• Garnished with a pompom
• Woven label
|Material||Tricot : 100% acrylique
Doublure : polar (100% polyester)
Cache-cou : tricot (100% acrylique)
For your return to be eligible for refund you must respect the following conditions
- Returned to their original state
- Not Washed
- With their original labels and packaging
- Soiled clothes will not be accepted
- Returns are allowed up to 30 days after receipt of the package.
- The items identified as final sales are neither exchangeable nor refundable.
- Shipping charges for final returns are to be paid by the customer. We will take care of shipping charges for exchanges and return of defective items only.
- Only items purchased on our website are eligible for this policy
- If you have purchased our items at one of our retailers, please contact them.
- We do not manage the exchanges on the website.
- If you want an exchange you must return the original merchandise to get your refund. Then, place a new order for the new items you want to order.
In order to proceed to a return, simply write to us by email at:
- With the object: exchange or return
- Your order number
- In this email indicate the reason for the return or the exchange
- Add pictures of the item (s) concerned.
- We will ask our carrier for a pickup at the delivery address.
- Pack your article in its initial packaging or in a delivery envelope/box.
- A driver will pick up the package at your door
- Provide from 3 to 5 working days following receipt of your return to our warehouse for a refund to be made according to your initial payment method, an email will also be sent to confirm everything.
When you place an order from us, you will be happy to know that we aim to what it is carefully packaged and shipped within a quick time.
Shipping costs in Canada
Express (1-2 days) $ 15
Standard (2-4 days) 7 $